Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June's Little Victories

Monday the 22nd: I had an anxiety attack after getting "locked out" of the house. I really wanted a drink when I got home because I needed to calm down. I had just decided to really avoiding alcohol at home on weeknights (getting up early this week!) and didn't want to fail on my first day. I didn't have a drink. Just went to bed early instead.

Wednesday the 24th: Went to buy snacks with Sarah who bought ice cream. I feel like normally I would've just automatically bought some because we don't go to that store often and I'm not opposed to treating myself! But I honestly didn't want it; I had just had a big lunch. Didn't want it, didn't buy it. Intuitive eating, woo hoo!

Thursday the 25th: Only had one beer out at dinner. I probably would have if Kari ordered a drink though...

No comments:

Post a Comment